Blog Archive

10.17.2009

she lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a better man

.
sing it, mr. vedder...sing it.

I never, in my life, thought a pearl jam song would define my life.




I' m probably going to show some of my work at a one-night open mic thing at UH.
I have to start somewhere, right?



...and the childrens book is done. I'm waiting for it in the mail.
so far, almost everything on my list for 2009 is completed:

scheduled and am currently studying for the praxis
finished "how to create..." book
Booked a mini-art display show (for october 29th)
found out information about both the credential program and masters program (in education)

things left on list:
--call sure shot/coffee bean...to see about displaying work there
--submit designs for greeting cards online.
--find out about the masters in fine arts program at UH


things are moving along even though I feel like i'm standing still.
...isn't it great to be a organism on this planet? things are ALWAYS happening, whether you feel it or not.

**winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps