Blog Archive

11.18.2009

funny little frog.

I don't know. I don't care.
one thing I'm not good at
is hiding my feelings--especially when it's in written form...
so when I miss you, i miss you..
and when I hate you, I hate you..
and when i'm goo-goo-ga-ga in love with you, you fill in the rest.

anyway,
maybe what I'm trying to say is
take me seriously
but.....

don't.

because as quick as I am to write/say/feel something
I'm just as quick at changing my mind...

I will always have a space in my heart, but it may not be for you.
but, you already knew that, because you know me way better than I think you do.


anyway, I got the job at kuhio elementary. art teacher status, here I come.
now comes the hard part of saying goodbye to one job and hello to another.


(another thing i'm GREAT at doing.)

I'm closing my myspace because it's just a huge reminder of beau...so since you're already here, reading every iteration about my life, you may as well stay and read the rest, since most of it is about you anyway. :)

**winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps