Blog Archive

2.23.2010

you've really got a hold on me.


why don't I know how to be satisfied?
I feel like I either flunked on "satisfaction 101" or that I just didn't take the course all together.

I have a really good job, it pays well, I'm doing what I've always wanted to do, but all I can do about it is complain.

I constantly talk about the benefits of being single, but I also complain about being single.

I'm always fucking complaining about shit.

I'm going to try to see the best of things--(internal optimist wake up, you're needed on stage 1)--and not complain about anything for the next 3 days. let's see where things goes.

**winnie.

1 comment:

  1. It's because all your time (at home) is spent with people who complain. I think it's a trait you picked up from our mother, so obviously you will have it for the rest of your life. Don't get me wrong, I know I complain, but not nearly as much--maybe I got that from Daddy. Instead of trying to stop, turn it into something (blogs, essays...) because at least you're funny about it and not drainingggggggggggg.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps