Blog Archive

1.04.2009

flannel shirt.


okay, call me crazy, but I think the flannel shirt will make a come-back this year.
I think i'm going to go to my nearest goodwill and stock up in over-sized flannels.
And, if you have a thinking cap on, you'll do the same.
when has winnie EVER been wrong? (hushhhhhh)

No. I think the over sized shirt, paired with a belt (or fantastically hand-tailored to "go in" by the belly) will be a mini hit.

trust me. mama knows.
That (flannel shirt), and skinny jeans, (low or high top) converse, and cute earrings. can I just say, hi indie rock fashion.
and I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww some of you are going to be like "I've been rocking that fashion fo' yeaz" but, it doesn't count if it's not being rocked right now.

buy a yellow flannel and get ready to be photographed.
love to you all. Oh, and stay tuned for winnie's next creation. :)

**Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps