Blog Archive

8.01.2010

august

I'm SO happy that july is over with.

hau'ula loop trail     
everything about me/inside of me feels electric. 
As if I were shocked into some type of "overly-alive" state. 
thank god.

30 days until my birthday. how gross.
28 years old. 
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the nice thing though, is with each year the world makes less sense, and therefore, issues aren't as big as before. 

when I was younger, I felt like i knew the answers to everything, and that things were so plain and simple to understand...
I would get so irritated and emotional over issues, because they were so easy to pull apart. "i want this, I want to have it, you're not giving it to me...and now i'm mad"

But now, I don't even try, and when I do...I realize I have no control over things, and let it go. ("if it's meant to be, it'll be....")

It's not as cut and dry as that, i still hold on and nag for a really long time, but it's not as long as when I was...let's say 16.
ahahahha...
yay, I've matured.

so, this is what I have to say about the next 30 days...

(sigh) it's on, bitch...

**Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps