Blog Archive

9.04.2010

updates from the wonderful...winnie.

so, my computer is not working. My mac has hit that point where it doesn't even "chime" when it starts up...
I kinda had a "woe-is-me" moment for....about 3 hours today,
but, whatever. I'm over it.

I would rather have all of these events: computer breaking, getting pulled over, finding out about a sex change, not getting paid...again, oh and...trying to go to a "closed" restaurant to see a guy i kinda like (<--devastating)  happen in the beginning of my 28th year, rather than throughout and at the end...
...
not that I'm asking for any more drama. i think all of those "events" that happened in the first few days of my new age are substantial enough to last (at least) until....mid 28, early 29. .
 

anyway, that's that...
so, on to the bigger and better. move on and up.
**winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps