Blog Archive

10.14.2010

why try to change me now?

so..........for some reason,
today i started off thinking "today is going to be a shitty day"
but, surprisingly, even though I stayed at work almost 3 hours longer than I should've (trying to finish up projects and paper work...)
I left campus feeling wonderful. extremely tired, but wonderful.

yes, it has a littttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttle bit to do with this guy I work with...

but, more so,
I started something new with the kids, something which I thought I was going to have a very hard time with (clay) but....it went SO well.
I actually had a harder time teaching painting on wednesday than I did teaching ceramics today. strange, huh?

And, i got all of my paperwork done * early *
and I must say...what I'm mailing out to the other schools seems quite professionally written, and hopefully will be received well. (it's for the art festival)

and...I don't know. I just felt very accomplished today.
or maybe not exactly "accomplished"  but I just had this very good psychic feeling that I will get everything I want....soon--and even better yet, I'll enjoy it.
I can feel it. and I'm excited.

The universe is working with me, as always, and bringing all of the things i want my way. my manifestation skills are on a high, because not only can I feel it working, I know it is.

it's a nice feeling.



love looks like you.
**winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps