Blog Archive

1.12.2011

someday I'm going to be free...

I would post Queen's "Somebody to Love" video...but it's disabled by request. whatever.

I listened to the song over and over and over the whole way home...

and while listening to the song, the only visual that kept coming to mind is of a hotel's "do not disturb" sign hanging on the door nob of my life.

sometimes, it's better to want than to have.
but, in the same breath...
sometimes, it's better to have than to want...

I feel a little broken, but not 100% useless.
kinda like a stopped clock, it's still correct 2 times a day.
just perfect for the moment, and either too fast or too slow a minute later.

hmm...
I'm sure this mood will pass.


find me, find me, find me,
**Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps