Blog Archive

2.01.2011

it's like a scientific fact...

 my happy levels rise when you're around.
and they drop when you're not around.

i'm not going to say i like you ...because hi, that's complicated problem that I'm honestly not interested in dealing with right now in my life...and i barely know you, blah blah blah

but, let's just put it this way: it's science.
can't deny it
and next time I see you, you'll see the data written all over my face.

it's not a perfect situation, in fact, it sucks balls,
but, I really don't give a shit anymore.

I just like feeling the way I do when i'm around you...
and that's good enough for me...

that's not to say it'll stay this way forever...
but, I'm all for the 'now'


it's my life--and who needs forever?,
**winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps