Blog Archive

2.13.2011

love love love

yes, it's that time of year again...
the commercialized plastering of red and pink hearts...it's valentines :)

even though I'm not a fan of the date, I'm a fan of the feeling..and love is such a wonderful feeling to have in your heart.

here are some of my favorite love songs, to celebrate all who have, had, will have, or simply want someone in their heart.

love to each and every one of you :)














(if I ever get married, this is the song I'm going to use)





this makes me want to cry everytime I think of just how sad yoko probably still is.


--my favorite line in the song "I wasn't looking, but somehow you found me..." ugh so sweet!!!!!!






( I prefer the bob dylan version, but try finding that on youtube...impossible!)

oh my god, smokey's voice... unbelievably beautiful in that 70's soul classic way.

(one day I will sing this, like this, at karaoke)





(hi, this is how I feel right now about a certain someone)



oh my god, he's SO cute. 



and seriously, does it get any more romantic than this?


happy hearts day, lovers.
I have so many more to post, but I think this is sufficient enough to last for 2011's v-day.

absolutelove,
winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps