Blog Archive

3.02.2014

I think I'm depressed

I think I'm going through a very mild depression. When people ask me how I am, I don't know how to answer. 
I'm not fine.

Or rather, I just don't want to go into detail about my life right now. Because if I have to talk about every little detail, I'm going to break down and cry. 

Of course, it's not like everything is horrible. I'm living with Dean now and our relationship is going great, I'm paying off my school loan (finally) and I'm regular on paying my bills, my family--even though we're going through a rough patch, is still alive and here...

So what's the problem?
Everything thing else. 

Why does everything else matter? 
Well, it doesn't really. I wish I could be one of those people who were gung-ho about "living for today", but right now, everything else is weighing on my chest, and I am simply depressed.
Pressed into the ground
Pressed to the wall
Pressed for time
Pressed for money
Pressed
Depressed. 

See
What 
I
Mean,
Jellybean?


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps