Blog Archive

5.01.2009

tell me baby, what do you feel inside?

Oh lenny.
I heart heart heart lenny's "can't get you out of my mind."

teardrop. he was obviously still (very much) in love with ms. bonet.

It's may. May 9th will be the 3 month mark since I've been home. It's been a LONG 2 months.
I looked at my california stay as being so short lived, but in the larger scope of things, it was quite long...

I'm still going through my strange moods, sometimes feeling okay with things, other times, hating everything. But, guess what, so is everyone.
I haven't talked to anyone (for the past....5 years) who has been really happy. thanks Bush.

I want to be a music journalist--or at least, a radio d.j.
or both.



"I love you in a place
where there's no space and time...
I love you for my life
you're a friend of mine
and when my life is over
remember
when we were together
we were alone
and I was singing this song to you



we were alone
and I was singing this song to you


we were alone
and I was singing this song





singing to song to you."

do you know who you are?
**winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps