Blog Archive

7.31.2009

robbing from the blind is not easy, you see.

"there's robbers in my thoughts
they tell me what to think
they're hiding in my clothes
crawling in the kitchen sink..."

So, I think everyone under the sun is aware that summer is coming to a close.

I'm going to start reading my books (that reimi sent me)
and start studying for the praxis.

And, I'm just going to throw this out there.

this is the first time, ever, in my life..that I've felt so grounded.
and to all of you who enjoy floating, this is a negative thing,
but I've been floating for some time now, and I kinda miss the way grass feels under my toes...
so let's just say, it may not be a planting...it's not. I don't believe in being planted.
It's just a resting before I take off again.

yay for summer fun.

**Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps