Blog Archive

8.19.2010

and tell all the stars above, this is dedicated to the one i love

I finished my first week of teaching, and even though it was crazy stressful, hot, and (at times) a little frustrating...
I must say, I'm excited for the year to come.

It's actually kinda gross how excited I am. I already typed out a " 1st quarter goals" sheet for each grade level, and I'm going to structure my lesson plans on making sure these kids learn SOMETHING about art.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I was SO surprised with last year's 5th graders and how they didn't know how to mix colors.
So, I'm devoting all of my time and energy so that nothing is done in vain.

I'm about to watch "true blood" (thanks, reimi) So I'll write more later...
but wish me luck, loves..
i have a kinda good feeling about everything (deep down inside)

**winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps