Blog Archive

12.21.2010

don't let me be lonely tonight.

my mind has kind of turned from an inbox to a wastebasket.


I picked up these adapted banksy christmas cards today.
I think the original was of a balloon? but whatever it is...i love how you can't really tell if she's letting the snow flake go, or if she's trying to reach for it.

that's how I feel about this whole 2010 thing...
am I letting it go, or am I just grasping at the dangling strings, hoping to catch something other than the feeling of  being "almost there"

I can look over your pictures a thousand times and not  get tired of your face.
 uh-oh. I think we have an attraction/distraction.

That's what happiness is...
it attracts you to distract you from other things.


and to happiness, I say: hello.



**Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps