Blog Archive

1.23.2011

just as good.



we used to laugh about the way we saw the world.
you looked down when you walked, and I looked up.
at the time, it was our only real difference. 
you chose to see green, and I chose to see blue.

but as we got older, our differences grew 
and the gap between us became
 bigger,
and
b i g g e r,
and 
b   i   g   g   e   r

it was almost as if the ground you stared at sunk lower
and the sky I gazed at soared higher

from the sky I would look towards your direction
and from the ground you would look towards mine




many people would agree, 
time changes people
and many years passed between you and me
but, 
I will always think
the reason for our parting was because we chose to see
our world so oppositely. 


**winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
peace is for everyone.

Followers

facebook peeps